I LOVE HORSES!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Welcome to Outlander Farm!

Hello!! Today I begin my blog! October 27th 2011 I just returned to the computer era when I opened the bakery this summer. So while I'm beating a batter or waiting on something in the oven, I'll blog about all the exciting and busy things that happen with me on an "average" day. Last week we (me and the dogs- Jet my giant schnauzer, Mugsy my mini schnauzer mutt-mix and Molly my inbred dalmatian-beagle cross) flushed a bobcat on our walk up in the woods. It was a real thrill! it was beautiful and fluffy getting it's winter coat and so completely silent it was amazing!! There were four deer in the pasture day before yesterday. I have some extra plain oats that the chickens don't like so today I'm going to put some out for them. We're about to head out for our walk now. I'm taking the tree trimmer with me to trim some low branches on a trail so I get get through on Rainier later. He's huge (17.2 hands if you know horses) so I'm always crashing into stuff! more later...B

No comments:

Post a Comment